- Legal aspects of new technologies in biomedical context (3D printing, IT data-processing, etc.) and related responsibilities.
- Personal and company penal responsibilities (Law No. 231/2001).
- Medical responsibilities in penal context.
- Consultancy on new technologies in biomedical context (3D printing, etc.) and protection as regards responsibilities.
- Civil responsibilities: design of public protection in order to safeguard a business.
- Medical responsibility.
- Insurance in contracts.
- Compliance with regulation.
- Assistance to business in creating organisational models for prevention of offences.
- Assistance and training on the subject.
- Supervisory body participation as per Art. 6 of Law No. 231/2001.
- Inspection of company situation regarding Privacy.
- Risk analysis in internal and external contexts (type of data processed, need for any special care, meeting with requests, etc.) regarding Privacy.
- Legal compliance as per Italian and European legislation on Privacy.
- Accomplishment of internal Privacy systems (policy document, organigram, duty delegation, general and specific appointment, information and regulatory instruments for internal checks).
- Accomplishment of external Privacy systems (policy document, duty delegation, general and specific appointment, contract information and legal instruments for handling third-party data).
For further information:
Tel. +39 0432 655292